KJ6HO CQP M/S SCORE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: KJ6HO CQP M/S SCORE
From: KJ6HO@aol.com (KJ6HO@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 01:21:46 -0400

                           Cal Qso Party  1996
                         --------------------------------
Call: KJ6HO
Ops: KJ6HO,KC6X
County: LAX
Category: M/S

    MODE      QSO     QSO PTS      MULTS

     CW         784           2352
    SSB        1127          2254
TOTALS      1911         4606              58  = 267,148 PTS

    BAND         CW        SSB
      160             6            4
        80           133        108
        40           223        198
        20           376        710
        15           45          106
        10            1              1
TOTALS       784          1127 = 1911

Comments:
Planned on doing a S/O ,but I had to take off 3 hours to coach my son's
little league team.Thanks to Will,KC6X for coming over to help out.Ran H/P
with no neighbor complaints!! Missed 10 and 15m but had a great time.Most Q's
in any contest from this location.Thanks to NCCC for another great job.
73,
Larry Shapiro,KJ6HO