W6BHZ CQP results

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: W6BHZ CQP results
From: dwood@cisco.com (Dean Wood)
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 1996 13:55:30 -0700
W6BHZ, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo ARC, operated M/S in the 1996 CQP:

Band:           QSOs:
-----           -----
80m             112
40m             188
20m             443
15m               4

747 total QSOs (22 CW, 725 SSB): 86,412 points
57 multipliers
Ops: AC6XO, KC6QOQ, KD6CVS, KE6OJR

Comments:
We had fun operating in CQP again this year.  Unfortunately,
our logging computer crashed at the beginning of the contest.
This is the second straight CQP in which our computer crashed!
Luckily we had an emergency backup computer.  Also, it was the
second straight year we missed Hawaii!

Every year we try to give a contest-newbie some operating
time at the shack, and found it to be another successful
experience.

We were pleased to hear some other collegiate stations on
the air, including North Carolina State, W4ATC.  We're
looking forward to the Collegiate Championship within
Sweepstakes.

73...
-Dean - AC6XO
W6BHZ WWW page: http://www.w6bhz.calpoly.edu