PA QSO SO/LP N9WHG Indiana

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: PA QSO SO/LP N9WHG Indiana
From: pwalker@moody.edu (Paul D. Walker II)
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 07:52:31 -0500
For the record:

SSB Q's     110 x 1   = 110
80 CW Q's    60 x 2   = 120
oth CW Q's   82 x 1.5 = 123
             --------------
total pts               353

353 x 57 mults = 20,121

This by far is my favorite QSO party because I don't have to worry about
fickle band conditions on the higher bands - just sit on 40 and 80 and work em'.

The only problems I had were with mobiles and rovers.  TR insisted that they
were dupes and I lost a couple of Q's before I figured out a way to handle
them. I gave out 2 #140's as a result also and possible lost a mult because
TR took the first county and ate the rest (happened with KA3MMM/M working a
tri-county line).

Otherwise, had a blast and hope that Indiana was well represented as a result.

73 'til next year ..

de N9WHG
Paul Walker