ILL Qso Party Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: ILL Qso Party Score
From: aa9jy@prairienet.com (Dean Feistamel)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 20:02:56 -0500
Had a great time mobiling around ILL giving out counties and mults in the
contest.

I started out at around 8am giving out counties, (I am a county hunter),
then switched to the contest at 1800z. I arrived home at 0330z Monday.  Was
a very long day.

I gave out 14 counties in the contest, and 2 counties before the contest
started. I think thats a record or close to it in this test. Only thing
that could have gone better was to have ILL stations listen for weak
mobiles, I was a new multiplier sometimes twice in one hour. I did this
alone, but next time I'll take a driver/operator along so we can work even
more counties during the contest.

There wasn't much SSB activity, maybe this should be a CW only test as much
of 20, 40, and 80 SSB is continious qso's during the whole test. If it were
all CW all scores would go up and concentrate activity.

Oh well this is my rough score, about 10 minutes at a kitchen table with a
calculator in hand:

CW QSO'S  287 x 2 = 574 points
SSB QSO'S   42 x 1 =  42 points
Total POINTS   616
TOTAL MULT'S 44
       SCORE     27,104
BONUS POINTS 2,400
TOTAL SCORE 29,504

I don't know how this compares with other scores from previous years as
this will be the first time I will be submitting scores. If anyone has
previous years results, email them to me if you can. It would be nice to
see how other mobiles and fix stations compare.

See you next year
73
Dean Feistamel
aa9jy@prairienet.com