SOHP AB ass't score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: SOHP AB ass't score
From: km0l@net (Steve Lufcy)
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 1996 19:35:59 -0600 (CST)
Here is casual effort in CQWW ssb
Call: KM0L      Zone: 4    Country: USA (Mo)
Catagory: SO HP AB assisted

band    Q's    pts    zones    countries
160       2      5       2         2
 75      31     68       9        16
 40      67    171      21        36
 20     224    595      25        78
 15     116    321      17        57
 10       4      9       2         4
total   444   1169      76       193     =>   314,461

Hours: 15.6

Equip: TS-940s, MLA2500B -> A4 at 65', 40m dipole at 65'
       80m inv V at 60', 160 inv L (up 60' out 70')
       386 w CT  v 7.06, 286 laptop

soap: CT said I was on 15.6 hours but I was in and out all weekend. This
was all S & P, probably not over 30 minutes of CQs. Was frustruting to
call stations on 15 and 160 and hear them cq back in my face. 75 meters
was suprisingly good- after I couldn't NP4Z to answer me I went up 5 khz
and worked JF1IST on the first call.  Spent most of my weekend cleaning
up after a big snowstorm wiped out most of my trees- tower and antennas
survived ok tho.
Will get a better effort in SS this next weekend. Have to get audio
problems on 160 fixed before getting into another ssb test. See you all
next weekend. 73 de KM0L Steve in KC