40m ssb score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: 40m ssb score
From: w8jgu@en.com (Bill MacCracken)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 21:02:23 -0500
--=====================_846572543==_

w8jgu cqww 40m no packet

--=====================_846572543==_

                    CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 1996

      Call: W8JGU                    Country:  United States
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator Single Band

      160        0        0     0.00      0       0
       80        0        0     0.00      0       0
       40      275      780     2.84     29      94
       20        0        0     0.00      0       0
       15        0        0     0.00      0       0
       10        0        0     0.00      0       0

     Totals    275      780     2.84     29      94  =>  95,940

Equipment Description: omni 5, alpha 76pa, 3ele @120ft, 3ele m2 @78ft

Club Affiliation: northern ohio dx assoc.

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               bill maccracken  W8JGU
               3065 ravenna rd
               hudson, OH 44236