1996 SS CW Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: 1996 SS CW Score
From: AA8AV@Concentric.net (Ken Meier)
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 1996 09:22:22 -0500
Call:           AA8AV
Mode:           CW
Category:       Single Operator Low Power (A) Unassisted
Section:        Michigan

Band            QSO's   Mults
_____________________________

80              403
40              399
20              126
15               26
____________________________

Total           954   X   78 = 148,824

Didn't get to my goal of 1,000 Q's, however, next year will try again.
Murphy came to visit during 0300Z Sunday....kept locking up key board.
Finally, figured out extension cord for keyboard was the problem.
Changed out and put in new keyboard cord that I happened to have on
hand.  Lost twenty minutes resolving....so took another ten minutes for
part of required break time.  Brightest spot of contest was having VY1JA
come by an answer my CQ on 80 meters in the wee hours of Sunday
morning....Thanks Jay.  See all of you in the SSB test in two
weeks...may our Federal Government will get the Vanity Calls issued by
then.

                                                        73's Ken