WA0QOA CW SS SCORE--LAST CONTEST

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: WA0QOA CW SS SCORE--LAST CONTEST
From: cwman@juno.com (Fred W Hoffert)
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 12:50:16 PST
>>> WA0QOA is now NA2U <<<

Worked VY1JA with 16 minutes left in contest.  Cutting it just a little
too close.  Did more searching for sections than working Qs, especially
on Saturday night.  By late Sunday it was almost constant searching for
the Yukon.

I can't wait for CQWW CW to see how the new 20m yagi plays.  It worked
well stateside.

See you all in the pileups.

73.....Fred/NA2U
       CWMAN...I'D RATHER WORK CW!!!
       "The ham formerly known as WA0QOA"

                        ARRL SWEEPSTAKES -- 1996

      Call: WA0QOA                   Country: U.S.
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator Low Power

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS   SECTIONS

      160        0        0        -
       80       87      174        -
       40      117      234        -
       20      232      464        -
       15       46       92        -
       10        0        0        -
     -----------------------------------

     Totals    482      964       78

               Score:  75,192

Power Output:  100 watts     Hours of operation: 23

Equipment Description:  Icom-765, 2-ele. 10/15m quad at 50',
                        3-ele. Force 12 20m yagi at 59',
                        2 ele. Force 12 40m yagi at 65',
                        80/160m W9INN dipole, apex at 43'

Club Affiliation: FRANKFORD RADIO CLUB