S50U JIDX PHONE 15m HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: S50U JIDX PHONE 15m HP
From: danilo.brelih@siol.net (Danilo Brelih)
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 01:19:12 +0200
                    Japan International DX Contest

      Call: S50U               Country:          Slovenia
      Mode: Phone             Category: Single Operator Single Band
                                                HIGH POWER

                 BAND      QSO        PREFECTURES

                  15       155           43

     Totals                155     X     43   =     6665 points
                             Score:  points

Equipment Description:  TS950SDX + AL1500
                        6 el. monoband yagi at 25m (1300 asl)

Club Affiliation: Slovenia Contest Club (SCC)

MAILING ADDRESS:  Danilo Brelih, S50U
                  Gorje #14A
                  Cerkno, 5282
                  SLOVENIA

On Saturday morning after 1'30" in the middle of JA run I lost
electricity until 2 p.m. when lost condition to Japan too.
If you look at my WW SSB score seems this is not my contest
year :-)

73's es GL de Dan, S50U (S59WA)
                   ex YU3HA, member of S50E (S59ETA) ex YU3IXY !!!