AC5CT SS SCORE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: AC5CT SS SCORE
From: mihry@mail.topher.net (michael d. ihry)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 19:44:03 -0600
                    ARRL NOVEMBER SWEEPSTAKES

Call used: AC5CT                        LOCATION: NTX

CATEGORY: SINGLE OP HIGH POWER          MODE: SSB

BAND       Q'S        POINTS

160        0            0
80        171          342
40        139          278
20        350          700
15         39           78
10          0            0

TOTAL     699          1398  X    73 MULTS  =  102,054

CLUB: NORTH TEXAS CONTEST CLUB

COMMENTS: Great contest. My second SS. Missed a few mults. Tnx to MS
and WTX for the late ones. Tnx to all who worked me. Highlights was
a nice run on 75m the last 2 hours. Lowlights include the dirty ##$%%#$#@@#
that stole my freq on 20m and the RUDE pig farmers on 75m. 40m stunk. Had
fun and will do it again. Sure would like to do this at a big gun station.

73 AC5CT