AA3JU SS96PH M/S

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: AA3JU SS96PH M/S
From: george@epix.net (George C. Cook)
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 19:56:41 -0500 (EST)
Here it is I know I KNOW Pitifull!

                       ARRL SWEEPSTAKES 1996

      Call: AA3JU                    Country:
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Multi Single

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS   SECTIONS

      160        2        4        -
       80      152      304        -
       40       16       32        -
       20      139      278        -
       15       10       20        -
       10        0        0        -
     -----------------------------------

     Totals    319      638       77

               Score:  49,126

Power Output: 1499 watts     Hours of operation: 8

Operator List: AA3JU, Packet

Club Affiliation: Frankford Radio Club

What I wanted really was a damned coffee cup.  Me like an idiot who
qualified last year for one never sent in the money so I didn't get one
so I figure I go get my sweep and then get the stupid coffee cup this year
right?  WRONG.

77 I missed the Yukon.  Oh I know he was there but it was birthday week for
the wife so I took her and some friends out for Korean vittles
on Saturday night mighty tastey too I might add.  And at this feast of
unpronouncable delecacies I was "reminded" that I had to move a
hutch over to my mother in laws house on Sunday.   DOOP!
Well after getting the hutch moved in and hooking up the new gas stove et al
I get home now way too late to find a YU on.  Ahh well.

The highlight is that when you are in a contest you are not really in then
you can kick back and not worry too much about rate or score and too
in this one lots of fun being a LOUD station on late in the contest as a new
entry.  Gotta be neat after trying to pick guys out of the noise for like an
hour or 2 to finally hear a 20/9 signal drop in.  I was having a blast
running for a while too laughing my fool but off like a crazy man.  I don't
know why maybe it was the fish head stew from the night before who knows?

Any way FRCers don't make excuses we make plans so for next year:

1 My wife is plenty old enough already while she is still looking pretty
good time for her to stop the madness NO MORE BIRTHDAYS FOR N3SWA!

2  My mother in law is getting put in a home (joke)

3 I will move this show down to Delaware where I am needed!

See you this weekend

Go FRC Kick Butt take no prisoners!

*George Cook.....AA3JU.....AKA "The Ratman" *
*george@epix.net.....AA3JU@W3PYF            *
*http://www.epix.net/~george                *
*Proudly Frankford Radio Club.........      *
*.......Proficiency Through Competiton.     *
*"Not just words but a way of life"         *