K7NPN CQWWCW Results

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: K7NPN CQWWCW Results
From: mpickard@netcom.com (Mike Pickard)
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 19:10:09 -0800
CQ WW CW '96 Results
K7NPN Single Op Assisted (Low Power)

Band    QSOs    Pts     Zones   Ctys
160     2       2       1       2
80      7       17      6       5
40      59      158     17      29
20      158     433     24      42
15      147     386     25      45
10      8       19      5       7
        ---     ---     ---     ---
        381     1015    78      130     score: 211,120

CLUB: WESTERN WASHINGTON DX CLUB

COMMENTS:
The Single Op Assisted class again proved to be the most fun.I need to
run power to level the SOA playing field. But my goal is to improve each
year over the previous and that was achieved with low power thanks to the
sunspots! Plus I picked up a couple New Ones. Thanks to all those who
posted spots. Biggest thrill was being called by 3W5FM.

73,
Mike K7NPN
mpickard@netcom.com