Cross Posting

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: Cross Posting
From: fisher@hp-and2.an.hp.com (Tony Brock-Fisher)
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 09:17:54 -0500
I also think cross-posting of contest stories to both reflectors is a good
idea. Here's why:

The 3830 refelctor does NOT have the capability to SET NOMAIL. I'm
not usually interested in the results of minor contests, and do have
some quotas on the amount of email I receive. Therefore I unsubscribe
from 3830 EXCEPT around the major contests. If Randy's great writeup
only gets posted to 3830, I'd miss it.

So until the 3830 reflector can accept SET NOMAIL commands, I'd vote
for cross-posting anything that includes more than a simple summary sheet.

-Tony, K1KP, fisher@hp-and2.an.hp.com