W7ZRC ARRL 160 CW Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: W7ZRC ARRL 160 CW Score
From: w7zrc@micron.net (Rod Greene)
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 96 13:39 MST
    W7ZRC  65,746  431  926  66  5  13

        ARRL 160 CW SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 07-Dec-96, 08-Dec-96

    Callsign Used : W7ZRC
         Operator : W7ZRC

         Category : SO Low Power Unassisted 12+ hrs

 Default Exchange : 599 ID

    BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

  160CW      436         431        926      66         5

 Totals      436         431        926      66         5

        Final Score = 65,746 points.

        TS950SDX, 1/4 Wave Sloping wire vertical, 100 radials
        PC clone with TR 5.93

Misc:   Lots of Wyo, hearing VY1JA calling CQ on a clear freq,
        Several Loud JAs, hearing and working DX in the window,
        hard to believe how loud and long GM3POI was. Worked my first
        SM. Great fun and no problems. I scored OK1DX/MM as 2 pts?
        Missed most of Friday eve - had to go to an Xmas Party, tough,
        but I felt it was my duty.  Thought the band had more noise
        Sat. eve than Fri. Missed lots of weak sigs that were in the
        noise. Guess it's time for a better rx antenna.
----- Rod Greene, w7zrc@micron.net, <>< -----