OZ3W - ARRL 160m Contest

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: OZ3W - ARRL 160m Contest
From: chartec@chartec.dk (Chartec Laboratories A/S)
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 1996 08:28:17 -0800
ARRL 160m Contest, 7-8th December 1996.

OZ3W Single op.

QSOs    Mults    Points

139       46      12788

I am not sure on the total points, ie. points/QSO for DX-stations
working US-stations. So the score is only preliminary.

Very good signals from KL7RA and KL7Y.
Hrd KH6AT at 0845 UTC sunday morning, but he couldn't hear me.

In general it is very difficult to get the attention of US-stations.
It seems that they just work a lot of other US-stations and seldo
listen for DX-stations, or maybe my power is just not enough and the
QRM to high....

Rig:

FT-1000D, AL-1200, Linear loaded vertical 26.5m, + beverage receiving
ant.

73 de Morten, OZ3W (OZ1FTE) member of OZ9EDR - OZ5W.