N6ED 10M CONTEST SCORE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: N6ED 10M CONTEST SCORE
From: cgullick@tuba.aix.calpoly.edu (Craig Anthony Gullickson Craig A. Gullickson
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 16:52:33 -0800 (PST)
N6ED SO/HP MIXED MODE IN FRESNO,CA

           Q     C     S
     CW   136   10    32
    SSB   317   12    33
--------------------------------
          453   22    65

TOTAL  = 103,182

The two suprises of the weekend:

Band open to the Pacific for over 3.5 hours after sundown!!  I thought
this was the bottom of the sunspot cycle??  Many nice q's with pac
stations but no JA.

Sunday afternoon opening to the E. Coast.  Whoa!!  5-9+20 on many
signals.  Wish we had an opening like that on Saturday instead of
calling CQ to myself!!  Had rates of 360/hr for a short while during the
Sunday opening...Can't wait for the glory days to return!!!

Hope everyone did well and see you next year!!
73 de Craig, N6ED

*  Craig Gullickson - Cal Poly State University San Luis Obispo   *
*  Amateur Radio Operator:  N6ED  (EX KC6CEX)                     *
*  V73T & KC6CEX/WH9 now via KC6CEX\N6ED                          *
*  EMail:       cgullick@oboe.calpoly.edu                         *
*  WWW:         http://www.elee.calpoly.edu/~cgullick             *
*  Packet:      N6ED@N6LYF.#cenca.ca.usa.na                       *
*  Telephone:   (805) 541-6789                                    *