AA3JU 10mtr SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: AA3JU 10mtr SO HP
From: george@epix.net (George C. Cook)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 11:25:17 -0500 (EST)
                       ARRL TEN METER CONTEST  1996

      Call: AA3JU                    Country:  United States
                                     Category: Single Operator
                                               No Packet

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW       119      476       22        2
      SSB      256      512       33        7

      Totals   375      988       55        9  =   63,232

Equipment Description: Kenwood TS930, Henery 2K Classic-X,
2 el Cubical Quad.

Excuses: Just about 7 hours.  Was busy doing special event station and
birthday celebrations for me and a friend of mine (KB2PLW).  I always
like this contest and the wild propagation that there is at the sunspot
low.  Actually was called by one lonely EU on Sunday morning.

Club Affiliation: Frankford Radio Club

                             George C. Cook  AA3JU
*George Cook.....AA3JU.....AKA "The Ratman" *
*george@epix.net.....AA3JU@W3PYF            *
*http://www.epix.net/~george                *
*Proudly Frankford Radio Club.........      *
*.......Proficiency Through Competiton.     *
*"Not just words but a way of life"         *