N4BP 10M SOHP CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: N4BP 10M SOHP CW
From: n4bp@shadow.net (Bob Patten)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 14:54:40 -0500 (EST)
Call used: N4BP                                                 Location: FL
Category: Single Op             Mode: CW                        Power: 1500
Callsign of Operator: N4BP

Exchanged Information: N4BP RST FL

Hours of Operation: 25

QSOs    points  mults
====    ======  =====
 700      2800    62  (54 Domestic + 8 DX)      =       173,600

Club or Team Name: Florida Contest Group

Comments: FT-1000MP, AL-1500, TH7-DXX @ 45 feet

Whose tagline is it that "Antennas HIGH in the sky are better" (or
something like that).  Lack of hearing/working DX killed my score...
New FT-1000MP hears MUCH better than old TS-430S on 10M.  Was pleased to
have been asked for repeats from stations I could readily copy!
Missed ME, AK, NE for W.A.S.
No EU, AF, but quite a few VK/ZL's.

Longest call ever heard (with no /xxx) = VI75RAAF

Worked contest on drugs - seems like about everyone I talk to has or just
got over the flu...

Bob Patten, N4BP
Plantation, FL
n4bp@shadow.net