K7FR 10M SO/HP CW Only NO Packet

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: K7FR 10M SO/HP CW Only NO Packet
From: k7fr@concord.televar.com (Gary Nieborsky)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 08:25:06 -0800 (PST)
                     ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1996

      Call: K7FR                     Country:  United States
      Category: Single Operator  State: Washington
      ARRL Section: EWA

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW            250        1000           37                9
      SSB               0               0             0                 0
      Totals       250        1000           37                 9  =   46,000

Soapbox:

Low point:  Any time on Saturday.

High point: Sunday...as stated many times already.

Missed Idaho and Montana to round out the local boys.  Heard Matt, K7BG, and
Rod, W7ZRC,  but they couldn't hear me.......sniffle.  Thought I'd had a
little too much holiday cheer when I hauled my carcass out of the sack on
Sunday morning and heard all the 1's, 2's and 3's wall to wall.  Had a
blast!  Kind of wish that the opening would have been a little
longer....needed most of the 0-land mults.

Gary K7FR

----let me tell how small my town is.  The social event of 1996 was todays
grand opening of the NEW Safeway store!