K8GT SO LP UA ARRL 10 meter contest

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: K8GT SO LP UA ARRL 10 meter contest
From: ah672@detroit.freenet.org (Jerry Treas)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 21:08:17 -0500

                   1996 ARRL 10 METER CONTEST

      CALL: K8GT                    COUNTRY: United States
     CLASS: SO - LP - UNASSISTED

      MODE     QSOs   QSO PTs    MULTIPLIERS

       CW       35      140          12
     ------------------------------------
      SSB       13       26           5
     ====================================

     Totals     48      166          17  =    2822
                                              ====

     Total Time: 11 hours

All reports sent 59(9)-MI  unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description:
FT-101B 100 Watts with FV-101B External VFO
Multiband Fan Inverted Vee Dipole
Super CMOS 3 Memory Keyer
IBM PC/XT for logging only

Club Affiliation: Mad River Radio Club

Like a lot of the guys, I missed Sunday (had to work, putting a daughter
thru college and another on the way) and Friday and Saturday were't very
good for someone with a high angle radiator, but I did get in on a run of
6 FL stns :), I also felt pretty good when I talked to Dave, K8CC on
Saturday afternoon and I had more Q's than him, but he was just playing.:)

               MAILING ADDRESS:

               Gerry Treas  K8GT   ex:K8QLK
               29435 Guy
               Southfield, MI 48076