97 NAQP CW Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: 97 NAQP CW Score
From: AA8AV@Concentric.net (Ken Meier)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 14:51:54 -0500
97 NAQP CW Score

Call:   W8MJ
Cat:    S/O A/B

Band    QSO's   Mults
_____________________

160     132     42
 80     180     42
 40     195     42
 20     121     33
 15      49     16
 10      21     11
__________________

Total  698  X  186 = 129,828

Missed first two hours of contest....that cost me the mult count on HF
bands.  Didn't really make the transition like I should of trying to get
mults missed from late startup.  Had a great time anyway....conditions
were very good, espcially on the low bands.  Quarter wave vertical on 80
meters worked real well....never did use the dipole.  Had a KL7 and NP3
call me....which makes me feel antenna was working good.  Always enjoy
getting on 160.  The shunt tower was working well and beverages helped
with the static conditions.  A fun contest for 10 hours.  Some fantastic
scores already turned in.....great job by K4AAA.  Will try to get on
next week for Phone.  Until the next one..............

                                                        W8MJ