AD5Q - NAQP - CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: AD5Q - NAQP - CW
From: ids@nol.net (Roy S. Hradilek)
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 17:07:16 +0000
     Hours of Operation: 09:58

     band      QSOs     points    mults
     160         41        41       17
      80        144       144       43
      40        244       244       45
      20        167       167       41
      15        106       106       30
      10         45        45       14
     TOTAL      747       747      190      SCORE: 141,930

     Club or Team Name: TDXS #1

I really enjoy this contest, though I rarely have much luck moving
mults. Either they won't move or they aren't on freq when I QSY. I
would rather stay in one place and run my rate up anyway. Anyhow, my
mult totals are low as they are in all contests.

Stories:

Somebody I worked on 10 came by later and moved me to 21.030 - never
gave his call. On 21030 I hear 2 stations calling and jump on the N6
and work him. Then the other guy says TNX ROY and splits. Still don't
know who he was, and he ain't in the log.

I never heard two of my teammates: K5GA & K5GN. No shows?

Roy - AD5Q