NAQP Insults

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: NAQP Insults
From: Kd3gcmark@aol.com (Kd3gcmark@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 19:34:31 -0500 (EST)
Single op
KD3GC
Low Power
State GA
Hours of op: 08:20
Heathkit SB102
Center fed zepp up @ 80ft.
80 meter Loop (verticle)

160             0                 0
80               206             42
40               69               29
20               42               16
15               25               12
10               0                 0
 Total          342     x       99 (ouch)          Score: 33,858

First test from new QTH. Just have wires up now but have plans to put up the
beam.
I struggled for a while on 20 and 15, never seemed to get a good run going at
all. 40 meters went long way to early, never seemed to get a good run going
there either. 75 meters was alright ,but the usual with having to put up with
the pig farmers. being the cowards that they are, it took about 4 or 5 of
them to team up on N4BP. The language was nothing more than the Chicken Band
variety. Oh well, I guess that's what makes us better ops than them, we can
handle it and still have fun and compete. I took a beating on the mults this
time around and when I heard all of the other mults scores I wanted to puke.
I think I need to pay more attention to mults in the future. Had fun anyway,
and looking forward to the sprints................Mark