CQ 160 CW INTERNET Scores

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: CQ 160 CW INTERNET Scores
From: floydjr@interpath.com (Jimmy R. Floyd)
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 10:25:23 -0400
I will be doing the scores for the CQ 160 Meter Contest this weekend. Here
is the format I wish for you to submit them in and a few guidelines.

CALL            HRS      SCORE       Q'S      PTS     ST/VE    DX

Just type in this one line and that is all there is to it. Now for some
guidelines for submitting them. These guidelines are the same for all
contests that I do.

1. NO ATTACHMENTS !!!!! I will not post any scores that are attached to
   email.

2. These are not OFFICIAL scores. Only for the entertainment of the people on
   Internet. Also DO NOT SUBMIT LOGS to me. I have nothing to do with the
   contest or official scores.

3. NO Scores should be put on the Contest Reflector. All scores go to me
   direct or to 3830 reflector.

4. Please put in the subject line your call and the contest you were in.
   Remember I do several at one time and do not want to put you in the wrong
   one. Example: WA4ZXA 160 Meter CW. Another thing is that I keep the scores
   and if you have any questions about what was sent I can go back and find
   them.

5. PLEASE REMEMBER to PUT YOUR FULL CLASS on your submission. Do not just
   send me Single OP. You will be put in High Power if you do.

6. Make sure on corrections you send me that you also send me your orginal
   score also and the class. If you say please correct WA4ZXA to 22 multis,
   then I have to look through the entire sheet to find that call.

Bottom line is before you send me scores, LOOK at them yourself. Ask yourself
could you figure how to post them and where they go. I will post these scores
on the topband reflector also unless someone tells me they do not want them
there.

73 and Good Luck,
Jim

           * Jimmy R. Floyd  (Jim)   Thomasville, NC                *
           * Amateur Call:              >> WA4ZXA <<                *
           * Internet Address:          >> floydjr@interpath.com << *