CQ 160 CW - N0HF (LP)

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: CQ 160 CW - N0HF (LP)
From: dnorman@niwot.scd.ucar.EDU (Dan Norman N0HF)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 13:26:16 -0700 (MST)
             1997 CQ 160 CW Contest-N0HF

     QSO     QSO pts.     W/VE     DX      TOTAL
     177      411         46       6      21,372

Low Power - Colorado

Rig: FT990DC
     ICE 123BX preamp.
Ant: Inv. "v" at 45'
     2 300' parallel beverages
CT 9.26 logging software

Comments:
Seems like Friday night's condx. were poor all around. East coast
stations were weak, no Europe/AF, a few carribean stations.
Saturday was great, good copy on several Euro's and EA8EA. Got in a
few adrenaline rushes working this DX barefoot!
Wish I had the vertical I am building done, maybe next year.

I'll be at K1NG for CQ 160 SSB.  See you then.

73 es GL,

Dan Norman, N0HF (previously KJ1N)
Boulder County, CO