KC6CNV ssb sprint

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: KC6CNV ssb sprint
From: KC6CNV@aol.com (KC6CNV@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1997 23:56:07 -0500 (EST)
Call: KC6CNV
Power: HP 300w
State: CA
band   q's    mults
75       54
40      116
20       63
----------------------------
total:   233 x 45 mults = 10, 485 pts

I was doing great until I went to 75m.  I have had a ton of problems in every
contest when it comes to 75m because I am still a general,  and cant go below
3850.  Everytime I find a freq,  someone tries to chase me off.  I did ok
though.   20m was great,  everyone was 59+,  but I left sooner than usual
(after 45 min) because I knew 40m would be hot and it was.  My goal was to
get to 200 q's since I havent done that yet in the SSB sprint,  and I did a
lot better than that.  My last 2 Q's were new mults (SD, VE2)  which just
brought me over 10k...  I will be an extra by the next sprint, so everybody
better watch out. hi hi  CU all in the CW sprint.

73, Daniel M. Craig, age 16, KC6CNV