F6BEE 160 m CW (SO/HP)

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: F6BEE 160 m CW (SO/HP)
From: Jacques.Saget@dassault-elec.fr (Jacques Saget)
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 09:15:54 +0100 (MET)
                      CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: F6BEE                    Country:  France
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator

CALL    HRS      SCORE       Q'S      PTS     ST/VE    DX
F6BEE    5      113,058     285      1713      20      46

Equipment Description:  TS850s + Alpha 91b   Shunt-fed Tower, no beverage

I was only on during the first night, without beverage as it was already
cold and dark when I arrived at my contest site to string the 2 I'm used
to have.
As I had some plumbing works to do in the house (due to bad and cold
winter) during the day and as the band conditions sounded poor in the
first night, I decided not to go for a second night working only
dozens of DLs, OKs and Gs!
According to most posted reports, I should have stayed there and have a try!
Next time, may be.
73 de Jack, F6BEE (aka TM2Y and AB4CO)