K6AW Dead Band Sprint

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: K6AW Dead Band Sprint
From: merchant@silcom.com (Stephen Merchant)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 18:37:37 -0800
Served as Stub-Boy for N5KO at N6RO.  Used whichever band Trey wasn't on --
usually this was the next band he would move to.   Sometimes it was the band
where the only people left were in the CIS.  An interesting event, but one I
won't repeat.  I got good at schlepping stubs, and we learned Team Alpha Tuning.

163 x 38     6194

NCCC #1 <sorry, guys..>

Thanks for the Q's -- see y'all this weekend from N6RO.

73, Steve K6AW