info 3

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: info 3
From: n5nmx@juno.com (Bob Pack)
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 03:33:03 PST
All seems to be going along.
I am currently copying all that I transferred to D back to C.  Funny
thing tho, I didnt see any typos in the command line but after the 3rd
try to typing COPY D:\*.* C:|/S it finally worked.
I tested the floppy boot disk, it works ok.
I guess the only thing I can do now is leave it running and check on it
in the morning and see if it has crashed and if not try to make it
crash.  When it crashed the other day, Mike was simply exiting GEOCLOCK.

Do you think the re-formatting of C cured the bad sector problem?

933pm now.
Be here until 10.
See ya!