N9ITX/7 ARRLDX CW SO/HP/AB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: N9ITX/7 ARRLDX CW SO/HP/AB
From: n9itx@tein.net (Mike Coolidge)
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 17:45:44 -0700
OP N9ITX/7
LOCATION:  Montana
Hours:  10

112x71 = 23,856

BAND            QSOs            Mults
160              19        16
80       28        17
40       41        26
20            24              12
_________________________
          112        71

SCORE:  23,856

Im not a good CW op, as a matter of fact I stink, but I try anyway.

Interesting conditions here Aurora was not as bad as it was couple days
earlier but still a problem .  All my European QSOs on 40 were worked
between 2:45 and 4:00 local time here in Montana.  Never knew that was
possible never really looked that early on 40 in the past, will remember
that in the future!

See everyone in CQ WW 160 SSB.