HH2AW 80m ARRL CW score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: HH2AW 80m ARRL CW score
From: 9A3A@MAIL.ACN2.NET (Ivo Pezer, 9A3A/HH2AW/5B4ADA)
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 02:50:43 -0500
HH2AW (9A3A) ARRL CW 80m score:

QSOs 1258   MULTS 59 Score 222666 points

My family and small antenna farm restricted my operation to 80m only.
XYL and a son have not got used to Haiti yet, although they gave me
permission to go to HH2PK's QTH but I could not get Friday off and it's
too long to operate 48 + hours without proper sleep on Friday.
So, the only choice from my home is 160/80 m. I've got LW on 160, but
only 10m high and since I won on 80 last year with my Butternut vertical
I've chosen 80 again. There is not much to do when you operate single
band ARRL - calling, calling and calling. Condx were better than last
year, no clouds and not much noise so I managed to make better score
than last year. Having John, ON4UN/OT7T means I couldn't take a nap from
time to time. I overslept Saturday morning opening not knowing John was
there, so had to stay awake Sunday morning working 30-50 stations an
hour, but working them, HI. Will try 80 in a couple of weeks again for a
phone weekend to keep family happy. Sorry for not giving you mult on
high bands, I had to entertain my son.
73 and CU on phone weekend.
Ivo, HH2AW/9A3A/5B4ADA