EA7WA SOSB ARRL DX CW score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: EA7WA SOSB ARRL DX CW score
From: ea7wa@arrakis.es (Angel M. Claus)
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 23:04:00 +0100 (MET)
                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: EA7WA                    Country:  Spain
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator Single Band
                                               Low Power

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

       40      721     2163          49
     Totals    721     2163          49  =   105,987

Equipment Description:
   RIG           ANTENNA           POWER
 TS-940S    Dipole at 7 ft up    100 watts.

I hope to set up my 2 el. for next year, hi :-))

73 de Angel,  EA7WA & EA7CEZ

E-mail : ea7wa@arrakis.es
Fidonet: 2:345/702.2
BBS    : ea7wa@ea7urc.eaco.esp.eu