ARRL DX 97 CW : F6FGZ

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: ARRL DX 97 CW : F6FGZ
From: 101647.2766@compuserve.com (Gerard PARAT)
Date: 18 Feb 97 16:43:55 EST
                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: F6FGZ                    Country:  FRANCE
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator High Power

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160      162      486          31
       80      251      753          42
       40      832     2496          55
       20     1151     3453          59
       15      331      993          34
       10        0        0           0

     Totals   2727     8181         221  =   1,808,001

I have still the power line QRN on my Beverage and it has been a tough task to
decypher those weak callsigns on 80 and 160. The result was that I fall asleep
in about 3.2 seconds sunday morning when I go to bed after my sunrise ...
40 was widely open towards west coast but 15 not. I enjoyed the contest even
with 0 SSN.

73 Gerard