[3830] N9ITX/7 WW160 PHONE SO/HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N9ITX/7 WW160 PHONE SO/HP
From: n9itx@tein.net (Mike Coolidge)
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 13:23:29 -0700
CALL:  N9ITX/7
CATEGORY:  Single Op High Power Unassisted

STATE:  Montana

POWER:  1500 Watts

QSOs    HRS    QSO PTS    STATE/VE    DX

979      25     2227         56       12

SCORE:  151,436

ANTENNA:  Inverted V Dipole @150 ft

Conditions here were great the first night, worked all 50 states by 0700
UTC and 10 out of my 12 countries on the first night. Very low static and
lots of strong signals from most everyone.  Second night was not near as
good but still above average.  It was good to go the whole weekend without
an aurora.

This is my best effort to date in this one, put everything I had into it
but missed my goal of 1,000 qsos.  If I would have stayed up longer in the
morning I might have been able to do it.  Anyways, my personal best.

See ya next year!

Mike Coolidge
Lewistown, Montana