[3830] W7AT 160M SSB report

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W7AT 160M SSB report
From: lew@teleport.com (lew@teleport.com)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 23:21:14 -0800 (PST)
  Call   Class  Hours    Score     Q's   Sections  Countries
 W7AT    SO/HP   15     101,036   581      54         13

  Gear: Yaesu Ft-1000MP, Alpha, inverted V at 70', 1 non-terminated
Beverage 580'
   Club Affiliation: The Boring Amateur Radio Club

   A few Words:  I wasn't going to do much in this one except say hello
to friends and work the more notorious 6M ops...but then got to listening
to the race between W7GG and K7ZO so had to play a little more than what I
had intended to. Also had to get my newly fashioned  $525.25 3 legged cat
used to being in the shack while she heals up...otherwise she's expensive
coyote appetizer material.
    Next year I'll have a real Tx array so hope we'll have a real DX
window instead of the peculiarity that existed this year.
   73 and I remain,  Lew    ex-n7avk

         Lew  Sayre   W7EW/W7AT           lew@teleport.com
         P.O.Box  3110                    Fax 503-391-2258
         Salem, Oregon 97302              160M thru 1296MHz