[3830] cq 160 ssb SOHP No packet

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] cq 160 ssb SOHP No packet
From: k7fr@concord.televar.com (Gary Nieborsky)
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 08:50:09 -0800 (PST)
Call: K7FR                     Country:  United States
Mode: SSB                     Category: Single Operator High Power

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

Totals    239          581             51                 4             =
31,955 points

Errors and Omissions:

Friday stunk.  Saturday just reeked badly.  No real DX, no Indiana, Nebraska
or Mississippi. Far east VE's missing too.  Was amazed to have to go up to
1975kc just to find a place to CQ though, good activity level.  Many thanks
to K1OW for Maine to complete my 160 WAS.

Felt nice to have Jack, KH6CC, tell me I'm always loud.......my YL heard
that and that changed her mood.

CU all in ARRL SSB as W7TT.......Central Washington Amateur Radio Club.

By the way.....as an enticement to get local folks out to see contesting in
action our monthly club breakfast is being held at my QTH.  Yes, the YL
approved, in fact she suggested it!!  If anyone out there happens to be
wandering around Central Washington Saturday morning at 9 am feel free to
drop in.  Cakes, grits and DX....watta combo!!

73 Gary K7FR