[3830] W3EA ARRL SSB M/M SCORE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W3EA ARRL SSB M/M SCORE
From: W3EA@aol.com (W3EA@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 13:47:43 -0500 (EST)
  High Lights  great FRC camaraderie.. haveing KH8 call me long path
  having fun in the mega packet pileups late sunday afternoon DU, VS ect.
  LOW lights.. The WWV #'s with K's of 35 and 36

   band      Qso          C
   160         45           33
     80        147          59
     40        201          67
     20        968        108
     15        301          86
     10         78           18
              1740          370 =    1,928,070

     Operators   WB3FIZ, WB3LFZ, K3OX, N3IDP, W3FV, K3NW AND W3EA

 We are starting our ritual  sacrifice to the  Sun Spot God  Early  this year
in hopes
of better cond for next Years Contest....
                                                73' Wayne W3EA