[3830] NH7A ARRL DX Phone

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NH7A ARRL DX Phone
From: nh7a@gte.net (Albert Crespo)
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 01:33:36 -0000
                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1997

      Call: NH7A    Country:Hawaii
      Mode: SSB     Category: Single Operator, High Power

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160      109      327          36
       80      362     1086          52
       40     1414     4242          58
       20     1441     4323          56
       15      604     1812          48
       10       95      285           5
     -----------------------------------

     Totals   4025    12075         255  =   3,079,125

All reports sent were 591000, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description: FT 1000D, Amp Supply  800NT
Antennas: 160-Shunt fed tower, 80-four square, 40-3 el yagi
20-4 el yagi, 15-5 el yagi, 10- 6el yagi.

Biggest challenge was staying awake  to get a 160 opening on Saturday night
to get the multipliers that I was not going to get on 10.

Club Affiliation: NCCC

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Albert Crespo  NH7A
               3520 Keahi Pl