[3830] W4EF CW Sprint LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W4EF CW Sprint LP
From: mtope@iu.net (W4EF)
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 08:20:49 -0000
                              North American Sprint CW - Summary Sheet

     Contest Date : 09-Feb-97

    Callsign Used : W4EF
        Operators : MICHAEL C. TOPE

         Category : SO/Low Power

 Default Exchange : Serial # Mike FL

             Name : Michael C. Tope
          Address : 200 Easy Street
   City/State/Zip : Melbourne, FL 32934
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : Florida Contest Group

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Multipliers

   80CW       55          55         54         3
   40CW      110         110        110        15
   20CW       75          75         75        26

 Totals      240         240        239        44

    Final Score = 10516 points.

Rig: Ten-Tec Paragon, 100 Watts Output
CPU/Software: P5-133 w/TRlog 5.80
Antenna: 10,15,20 Cushcraft A3S at 35'
         40/80 Parallel Dipole at 50'

Soapbox Comments

I understand that leading UFO experts have finally identified the crew of
the alien ship which crashed in the New Mexico desert near Roswell in 1947.
The two occupants were identified by the strange hieroglyphs on there
uniforms - "KR0Y" and "NM5M". The UFO scientists believe that the ship
originated from the planet Cikbut which orbits the star Hyrait in the galaxy
Sewpurop. Air Force documents released under the FIA (freedom of information
act) indicate that these two alien beings escaped from from the top secret
Area 51 during the early 1970's and are believed to being living among the
general population. The two aliens a.k.a Jeff and Mike are virtually
indistinguishable from homo sapien males accept for their superhuman fluency
in an archaic form of digital signaling invented by Samuel F.B. Morse in
the 19th Century which happens to be very similar to the natural neural
patterns of the Cikbuttians. The two aliens are known carriers of acute
inferiority complex. Those who will come into contact with them are
advised by Air Force psychologist Dr. Bafoonik to innoculate themselves
beforehand with large doses of self-esteem. In extreme cases Dr Bafoonik
recommends repeated treatments with sportsmanship cliches like "It not
wether you win or lose, but how you play the game" or "Its only a contest".

I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.