[3830] NE6N WPX Phone HP M/M SCOR

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NE6N WPX Phone HP M/M SCOR
From: mark_curran@sequana.com (Mark Curran)
Date: 2 Apr 1997 16:30:56 -0700
Here's the breakdown for NE6N (W6EEN)

Call:  NE6N
Location:  Bermuda Dunes, CA  (Palm Springs)
Ops: W6EEN, KI7WX, K6XC, K2XC, W6ORD, W6AQ, N7UE, W6AQ
CLASS:  MULTI MULTI

BAND  Q'S   PREFIX
160   31    3
80    263   84
40    733   205
20    846   252
15    336   108
10    94    19

2303 Q'S  X   671 PREFIX  ===>  3,389,892

Equipment

3 x TS950DX + Alphas
10M   6L at 60'
15M   6x6 at 100' and 40'
20M   6L at 100'
40M   4L at 100'
80M   dipole at 100'
160M  dipole at 100'

Comments:  Weird prop as everyone else noted.  Watching the WWV
numbers was more depresing than helpful.  Good N/S on most bands.
Never had a 15M JA opening to Asia. 40M was fun both nights.
20M to Asia decent on Saturday.  EU was MIA which hurts.

High point for me was racing from the 10M station to 20M to give
ZL1ANJ an extra Q on Sunday and hearing that we were the only
stateside in their log on 5 bands.  20M op was off with companion
in pool at the time .... ..

Tip of the hat to AE0M and the gang at N6RO for their fine score.

Thanks to all that worked us for points and mults and CU in the
next one.

Mark  (KI7WX/6)
Desert Contest Club and SCCC