[3830] IK0HBN IARU 97 CW ONLY

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IK0HBN IARU 97 CW ONLY
From: ik0hbn@isa.it (( Sante ) IK0HBN)
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 01:52:48 +0200
                      IARU HF Championship -- 1997

      Call: IK0HBN                   Country:  European Italy
                                     Category: Single Operator
                                               CW ONLY-HP

     BAND      QSO   QSO-PTS   PTS/Q    ZONES  HQ STNS

      160       23       33     1.43      4     10
       80      124      280     2.26     11     15
       40      207      683     3.30     12     11
       20      352     1390     3.95     27     13
       15      175      437     2.50     18     14
       10      136      270     1.99      9     12

     Totals   1017     3093     3.04     81     75

                 Score: 482,508 points

Equipment Description:
IC 765
Alpha 87a
C3XL
Gap Voyager
2 phased vertical for 40 m.
3 X Beverage
CT 9.30

TIME ON 20,7 hours

Great runs with NA on 20 saturday night. Good numbers of qso's (IMO) but I
put more interest in running for the pleasure of making that than searching
Mult's.
Of course that penalized the score....(too many 1 point contacts).
A couple of stations sent me their CQ zone....the last one PP7CW with a
good 13 zone would have been a good mult if real: trasformed in 15, but
what may I write on official log? Do I ask credit for a not existing mult?
I believe Surely Not!
10 meters had been the real surprise: heard and caught one VE3 station.
160 showed me how poor in trasmitting is the Gap: as soon as I will have a
new system, his leaving has just been written!
Hope to copy you on the next event and thanks for the run pleasure you gave
me.
Ciao ...Sante

Club Affiliation:

       Signature      Sante Lillo IK0HBN