[3830] K5DJ NAQP RTTY Mode High Claimed Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K5DJ NAQP RTTY Mode High Claimed Score
From: Ron-Stailey@easy.com (Ron Stailey, K5DJ)
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 14:40:46 -0500
                                    1997
                           North American QSO Party

CALL USED___K5DJ____________ MODE _RTTY_  ARRL SECTION or COUNTRY___TX_____

Call of operator if different from call used:____________________________

                              Band      QSOs   Mults
____ Single operator
                                80      102     36
_X__ Multi operator             40      143     42
                                20      248     57
                                15      22      11
                                10      0       0
                           TOTAL        515     146

If multioperator, show calls of all operators, loggers: K5DJ, K5TR________

  515 QSOs  x  146  Mults =  75,190  Claimed Score

TEAM COMPETITION: NO_____  TEAM NAME: N/A______

Software: Rttyrite Contest S/W for Windows..

"I have observed all competition rules for fair and ethical operation as
well as all regulations for Amateur Radio in my country. My report is
correct and true to the best of my knowledge. "

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Date: _19-29 July-97__ Signature:_____________________ Call: K5DJ__________

Ron Stailey, K5DJ
504 Dove Haven Dr.
Round Rock, Texas
       78664-5926

                           NAQP RTTY Mode Comments:

     Conditions were the pits. We worked enough people at the first of the
     test to know we could hear most everyone on 15m, however we couldn't
     get very many to move from 20m to 15m!! We went to 40m and early and
     many did move to 40m.

    It was especially nice to getting to operate with George K5TR. I always
    learn some thing when he is operating. Even in a mode he occasionally
    participates in..

                                             73's, de Ron K5DJ