[3830] IARU HF 97 score K8GT SOAB LP UA

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IARU HF 97 score K8GT SOAB LP UA
From: ah672@detroit.freenet.org (Jerry Treas)
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 21:04:22 -0400

                IARU HF CHAMPIONSHIP 1997

      CALL: K8GT                     COUNTRY: United States
      MODE: CW                       CLASS: SOAB LP UA

      BAND    VALID QSOs   POINTS      ZONES       HQ

      160          0           0          0         0
       80         41          70          6         3
       40        127         353         21        14
       20        294        1054         21        29
       15         27          77          6         3
       10          0           0          0         0

     Totals      489                     54    +   49   =   103 Mults

                            1563        X      103       =>   160,989
                                                             =========
All reports sent 59(9)8 unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description:

FT101B 100 Watts output
Multiband Fan Dipole/Inverted Vee up 50 ft.
Super CMOS 3 Memory Keyer

Club Affiliation: Mad River Radio Club

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Gerry Treas  K8GT