[3830] K8MR NAQP CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K8MR NAQP CW
From: k8mr@worldnet.att.net (Jim Stahl)
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 02:03:43 +0000
K8MR  August 1997 NAQP CW  Single Op  Ohio

    160      58   23
     80     132   41
     40     136   43
     20     108   35
     15      58   30
     10      52   23

    Total   544  195     106,080
    8-9 hours (estimate)

        I had forgotten about this contest until Saturday morning.  As a
result I had left my radio computer at work, where I use it to check e-mail
at lunchtime, etc.  So I got out some old paper logs intending to pass out a
few qsos.  Therefore the above score may change a bit as I do final duping,
multiplier checking, etc.  I didn't keep dupe sheets, but erred on the side
of not calling people if I thought I might have already worked them.

        Conditions were great!  Lots of sporadic-E for the high bands, and
the low bands were reasonably quiet for summertime.  40 went long too early,
but I guess you can't have everything.

        Thanks to all those guys in Tennessee who deserve the award for
participation above and beyond the call of normal expectations.

        73  -  Jim   K8MR     k8mr@worldnet.att.net