[3830] Wo4o SSB NAQP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Wo4o SSB NAQP
From: wo4o@juno.com (Ric Painter)
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 09:39:29 EDT
NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY SSB - SUMMER '97

Call used: WO4O                      Location: TN
Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: SSB
Callsign of Operator: WO4O           Power: 100W
Exchanged Information: WO4O RIC TN   Op. Hours: 10:00
Off Times:  2212-2312; 0311-0341, 0529-0600

band      QSOs     points    mults  antennas
160          3         3        1   T
 75         40        40       22   Inv V
 40        126       126       38   Dipole
 20        129       129       35   TA33
 15         66        66       18   TA33
 10         78        78       16   TA33
TOTAL      442       442      130      SCORE: 57,460

Team Name: TENNESSEE CONTEST GROUP  #1

Comments:  Great to sit in the comfort of my climate-
           controlled, insect-free home-sweet-home and
           play for half a day on the radio.  Because I
           enjoy both domestic and DX radiosport, it was
           fun working FO5QB on 10 meters in the 02Z hour
           and RA0FF on 20 meters in the 03Z hour.  If
           you missed TN, you missed a FB contest!  Four
           TCG teams were preregistered and I heard or
           worked many on them.  More would've signed up
           but this event conflicts with the popular
           Huntsville Hamfest; so, many TN QSYed to AL.
           TU to those gg to hamfest and working NAQP!
           Part-time or full-time, TU for the Qs.  Go TCG!

73  Ric  Wo4o  < wo4o@juno.net >   Ridgetop, TN