[3830] N8YYS NAQP SSB SO-AB Claimed Scores

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N8YYS NAQP SSB SO-AB Claimed Scores
From: n8yys@juno.com (Roy S Maull)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 13:58:28 GMT
                              NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 16-Aug-97, 17-Aug-97

    Callsign Used : N8YYS
         Operator : N8YYS

         Category : SO-AB

 Default Exchange : ROY WV

             Name : Roy S. Maull
          Address : 151 Old River Road
   City/State/Zip : Williamstown, WV 26187
          Country : United States

   80SSB       4           4          4       4
   40SSB      33          33         33      15
   20SSB      64          64         64      27

 Totals      101         101        101      46

    Final Score = 4646 points.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the
best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

 Date ______________   Signed _____________________________  Call

     I got a late start and had several interruptions, plus having to
quit early due to a heavy lightning storm all around the house.
Conditions were really tough with all the QRN on 40 and 80.  Thanks to
those that were able to pull me out of the QRN that seemed to be all over
the country.  I didn't hear the usual stations on 40 and almost nothing
on 80, 15 and 10 were completely dead and I could have used the multis on
those.  But then, there's always the next one:-)

73... Roy Maull
n8yys@juno.com