[3830] 97 ARRL DX CONTEST CW RESULTS (CORRECTION)

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] 97 ARRL DX CONTEST CW RESULTS (CORRECTION)
From: n4rn@gate.net (Bill Loviska)
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 08:03:13 -0400
Last Saturday afternoon, while checking out QST for September, I noticed
that 'the powers that be' had me listed as the operator at KN4T.

On a couple of occasions I have been fortunate enough to operate Walt's
station. However, this was not one of them.

The fine 3rd Place Low Power score was the effort of Walt, KN4T.

I just want to set the record straight, and to congratulate Walt and
everyone that participated in the contest.

Bill   N4RN