[3830] ARRL Corrections - More

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL Corrections - More
From: n3rd@ix.netcom.com (Dave Hawes)
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 23:10:32 -0400
Bill, N4RN, reported that the QST writeup had him listed in error as
an operator of station KN4T.  Since it is basically the recognition
of our peers that motivates us to operate in radio contests, for the
multi-op entry it is unfortunate when the operator list is incorrect.

So, let me correct the N3RS 3rd Place M/M ARRL CW operator list as
follows:  N3RS, N3RD, N3ED, W3UM, N2SR, and N7CT.

QST lists the N3RS ops as W3BGN, W2REH, and K2TW, all fine
operators, and we'd have loved to have any or all on the N3RS team,
but they were busy winning the M/S category from Steve's W3BGN.

The above is not intended in any way to knock QST or the magazine's
staff, who do a pretty fair job, IMO, of keeping things straight in
the contest writeups.

73 - Dave N3RD