[3830] N0AX CW Sprint - LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N0AX CW Sprint - LP
From: hwardsil@WOLFENET.com (Ward Silver)
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 21:17:41 -0700 (PDT)
207 x 41 for 8736 (Low-Power, Team BARC #1)

The first hour was great!  Then came 40 meters...it was like being on the
wrong side of the window at a dinner party.  No amp = no luck!  From 0130
to 0230, it was just wierd - 20 was still open but underpopulated, while
40 was hopping between more southern stations.  Thankfully it came on
strong for about a half-hour until 80 got going.  Just barely made it over
the 200 mark this time.  I had high hopes given the good conditions on the
high bands, but guess not this time.  Sounds like them Texans had fun,
though :-)

Sorry to have put the jinx on South Dakota with the WD0T NCJ Profile!

Yeah, and the sun was in my eyes, too...

73, "Ed"-Ward N0AX