[3830] K1SD SOLP 1997 CQWW RTTY

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K1SD SOLP 1997 CQWW RTTY
From: Setzler_James_M@code80.npt.nuwc.navy.mil (Setzler, James M)
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 10:07:16 -0400
1997 CQ WW RTTY Contest

Call used:   K1SD
Location:     RI

Entry Class:  Single Op,  Low Power,  All Band,  Unassisted

Band            QSOs            Pts             QTH             DX
Zones
80                23             47              12             12
8
40                42             81              20             16
9
20                59            103              18             19
9
15                48            113              12             24
11
10                 1               1               1              1
------------------------
Total           173             345             63              72

Claimed Score:   59,685

Operating Time:   about 12 hours

This was my first ever RTTY experience.  Wasn't planning to do any
operating from the home QTH until after I move.  The tower is on the
ground under wraps and all Yagi's in bundles in the garage.   The only
antenna I have up is a G5RV at 40'.  But, thanks to KI1G's assistance in
getting me on the air and his insistance that I operate, I found it a
very enjoyable event!   All S & P;  all hand logged.   I'll be back.

73  James / k1sd